and the ski area of the 3 Valleys
La Tania resort: A small village in a huge ski area
- Quieter than its larger neighbors Courchevel and Meribel, La Tania is a closely guarded secret.
- Pedestrian village, gathered all the shops in the village center in La Tania is remarkably suited to family holidays.
- By evening, the village atmosphere is warm and alive.
- The shops, restaurants, homes and hotels are also cheaper than in adjacent stations.
The ski area.
- The ski runs of La Tania are ideally located in Courchevel Valley and close to Meribel Valley.
- From La Tania, it is possible, for example easy access to Val Thorens in 1hr 30.
- The ski resort of La Tania is the most protected from the wind of the 3 Valleys. It is always possible to go skiing, whatever the weather
- The slopes are long and spaced apart. You can ski in complete tranquility, away from the crowded slopes of Val Thorens and Meribel.
- More than anywhere else in the 3 Valleys, one is at the heart of nature
The 3 Valleys in figures.
The 3 Valleys, they are:
- 12 ski resorts.
- More than 100 000 beds.
- 600 kilometers of groomed and interconnected ski runs.
- 180 modern lifts.
- 2000 snow cannons providing optimal snowmaking during the winter season.