Please read these terms and conditions. By making the booking you accept our terms and conditions listed below:
I – PRICES
All prices quoted by us are for instruction only. You must arrange and pay for separately all other potential costs connected with the lesson, for example any equipment hire, lift passes, accommodation and insurance.
II – ASSURANCE AND RESPONSABILITY
- Most sporting activities have an element of danger and skiing is no exception. Please ensure that you are adequately covered by a comprehensive winter sports insurance policy (Carte neige for example). We cannot be held responsible for any injury, losses or accidents which occur during your lesson.
- The client and/or the pupil is responsible for its equipment. The instructors cannot be held responsible for damages caused by material or in case of theft or damage to it.
- Snowsports are subject to weather conditions, piste and/or lift closure, etc. we cannot be held responsible for things outside our control. Cancellations may occur if conditions dictate and the lift company will not refund, therefore clients should ensure adequate insurance cover is in place to guard against such situations. If we are unable to provide our services due to something outside of our control we will not give a refund, but we are happy to provide a letter for your insurance company.
III - REFUND / CANCELLATION
Payment in full is required at the time of pre-booking and in the event of cancellation by the client for whatever reason, reimbursement will be calculated as follows:
- More than 28 days in advance: 50%
- 27 days or less: 100%
- Any course started is due in full.
- We are always sorry if you cannot make the lessons that you have booked, but if you do not attend the lesson on the day we cannot give a refund for the lesson you have missed.
IV - PHYSICAL AND HEALTH
Should clients not show for the lessons booked and paid for, through ill health, injury or any other valid reason no refund will be given but we will provide a letter stipulating the appropriate reason for their winter sports insurance provider.
V - BOOKING AND PAYMENT
- Lessons booked in resort must be paid for in advance otherwise the booking will not be confirmed and will be resold.
- Registration is possible by mail, by phone or by completing the booking form on the website contact page. Booking is validated once Ski Progression has confirmed the availability of selected courses and the payment in full has been paid to Ski Progression by bank transfer, credit card, Eurocheque or Paypal.